The allied Android SLC-56s are a pair of two androids that take up arms against the player's enemies and fight along side Proxy and the Marine. They appear on Level 37 of the Campaign. To find these allies, one must climb up a few platforms next to a few Destroyers and activate the switch. Two androids will teleport in and act as the player's allies.
The origin of these allies is unknown. It is possible that these androids suffered under the hands of a major faction and escaped, or they were a mass-produced war product that found their way into an alliance with the protagonists. There is still speculation regarding the origins of these androids and the similar Android in Level 42 and why they decided to become allies with the player.
- These Androids are equipped with Alien Shotguns and have 400 health (245 on Impossible difficulty).
- How they got the shotguns is a mystery. They could have possibly taken the guns from dead Usurpations.
- They are the 4th and 5th allies in Plazma Burst 2 after the Civil Security Lites and Proxy.
- Unlike the Civil Security Lites, you can play as these Androids.
- The Androids technically start off as a singular member of the enemy team. Once the button to activate them is pressed, the android is cloned twice and changed to your team.
- A known and potentially game breaking bug can occur when playing as one of these androids and using cheats. Switching to a robot and using the cheat dm, and then killing the Marine and the Proxy and finishing the level as the robot will cause the inventory and shop screen to glitch out and not display anything for the rest of the game. The only fix is to force the game into giving you items by using the give all cheat.