The Android T-01187 is one of the least encountered enemies in Plazma Burst 2 . These types of Androids only make an appearance on Level 8. These weaker androids, outmatched by the Android SLC-56, are incredibly fragile and can be destroyed very easily. The speed at which they move about is about the same speed as the Marine.
Androids carrying the Alien Shotgun are the most common and in groups can be a threat.
These Androids carrying Rocket Launchers are more rare than the Alien Shotgun Androids, as only three are in the level. The last one only carries a rocket launcher, the other two carry alien shotguns.
These enemies are one of the easiest to dispatch and just about any weapon will do. It is recommended to use accurate weapons with medium power, such as the Alien Shotgun and the Lite Railgun - these can easily kill in a single hit. One thing to avoid is getting too close, for their PSI Blades can still deal a large amount of damage. Try to pick them off individually, however they can be quite powerful in groups sometimes.
- "Let's rock!" - Upon spotting an enemy.
- "I'm not gonna fight you, I'm gonna kick your ass!" - Ditto.
- "Now I'm really pissed off!" - Ditto.
- "Haha, easy! Any day!" - Upon killing an enemy.
- These enemies are only seen in Level 8. It is unknown why they don't show up in other levels.
- They are likely an older model of the Android SLC-56.
- These Androids have a "sad face" on their arms. It could possibly be a logo for some kind of faction.
- They share the same voice clips as the Android SLC-56s; thus, they have Duke Nukem quotes.
- They are usually the main "Juggernaut" in 7 vs 1 games in Multiplayer.
- They are the second weakest character in Plazma Burst 2, the first being the Minor Usurpation Soldier.
- The Android T-01187's head is extremely weak, thus letting the player easily defeat them.
- It is unknown how these Androids possessed Usurpation technology, it's possible that they could have stolen the Shotguns or they were given the weapons by someone, or that they were manufactured/stolen from the Usurpation forces.