The defibrillator is a device that can be utilized to revive fallen teammates on the battlefield, as long as their bodies are intact. Also it can be used to heal yourself, as you might go into a dying state in hard mode or multiplayer. The base damage of the Defibrillator is 10HP.
The defibrillator can be brought from the Equipment Shop for $500 credits, or it can be found in certain levels which have allies. However,it cannot be upgraded even if it costs $0 credits in the shop.
Use the defibrillator on downed teammates while you can! Not only it helps them, it brings manpower to the entire team, especially on Co-op team deathmatches! Be sure to revive any newcomers in Cooperative rounds, as they will come to the battlefield dead, and do so before your enemies can break their bodies!
Don't bother reviving anyone without a head or torso. Without their head or torso allies cannot be revived.
The defibrillator is in slot 6, so you can't have a defibrillator and a Grenade Launcher.
Also, after healing a teammate, if can, tank damage for the teammate until he regains full health.
Sometimes, you have to clear away enemies to heal a teammate or they'll be mulitated by your weapon(s) or the weapon(s) of the enemy(s).
On certain maps, if you heal a dead teammate and they start without a gun and could not find one, if you have two weapons or more, give them one or more for firepower.
- Civil Security, and the Usurpians never use the defibrillator. However, The Marine, Proxy, and Noir Lime will use the defibrillator on downed teammates.
- You can hurt enemies with this by using it on them.
- You can give enemies an electric shock if their health is low and will instantly make them into a dying state if their health is 100 (Only in multiplayer). You can also find a weird version of the gun called gun_defecator. The defecator can be found in level 21 being wielded by your clone.
- Also called the weaklings gun.
- If someone has lost their legs they will die without the use of a defibrillator. If they are revived then they have to use the defibrillator regularly to stay alive.
- If using a defibrillator on an ally without a head or torso then their body will move slightly from the electric shock.
- This weapon can be useful against Corvettes since hitting the back of the vehicle with this weapon will make it's operator slowly die, which destroys the corvette.
- Since the update the defibrillator can keep someone alive without legs and raise their health up to 100 instead of 10.
- This may be an evolved version of the electro-shock.