Level 12 for Multiplayer is a large multiplayer map designed by Eric Gurt. As the name suggests, this map is based off of Level 12 of the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. This map can be played in all game modes, but it is generally a Co-op match. Level 12 for Multiplayer pits the heroes, Marine, Noir Lime and Proxy) up against the Civil Security.
Changes (from campaign level)
- Almost all of the anti-gravitators are disabled.
- There is a CS-BNG locker, located at the middle of the map.
- There is a laser system, near the heroes spawn.
- The general block arrangement of the level has been tweeked, allowing for more movement, cover, and open spaces.
- Defibrillator - (3)
- As Delta Team, you have access to defibrillators. Use them wisely, and don't let them fall into enemy hands. Otherwise, use it to heal downed teammates, or if you're dying.
- Never go through the laser field, that will kill you by splitting you in half.
- As the heroes, you have several unique weapons at your disposal. Use them carefully and properly. Try not to lose them to the enemy team.
For Civil Security
- Once you have a full team, numbers are at your side. Know the map! Use teamwork to route out and kill enemies.
- All of you have the same weapons, weather you're a boss or a lite. Don't forget to get the CS-BNG! Do not let it fall to the other team.
- Use tactics! Trick delta team into going to get the CS-BNG, and fire on them as they attempt to get the BNG.
- Ambush! The Civil Security team should try and ambush delta team from the top parts of the map.
- Retreat! As the Civil Security has no Defibrillator's, remember to fall back if you are at critical health.
- Steal! If delta is missing some team members, take their weapons. Delta team has more effective weapons.
- Only team Delta has Defibrillators at the start.
- The first 3 players in Cooperative will all join on the same team, and the additional 5 will be on the other team.