Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past
- Human Soldiers - Soldiers on an unknown planet from the Earth. They are hostile to every faction in the first game.
- Grubs - Hostile faction, fighting the Humans and the Marine. There are two types of them: an usual Grub and a more advanced Elite Grub. It's still unknown who exactly they are: androids or cyborgs.
- Falkoks - The first alien race in the universe, the strongest enemies of the Marine. They are responsible for the creation of Sword Bot. It is unclear whether or not the Falkoks are native to the planet.
- Correction 9 - Heroes from the future, sent back from the future to stop the alien attack as they are elite soldiers, but they arrived at the wrong place without their Time Machine. The Marine is the main protagonist of the game.
Plazma Burst 2
- Civil Security (also known as Citizen Security) - Defenders of humanity on the Earth, like the Human Soldiers they're hostile to every other faction. They use the vehicles: Hound Walker-CS and Mobile rO81-CS. There are four types of their soldiers: the Civil Security Lite, Civil Security Heavy, Civil Security Ghost, and the Civil Security Boss.
- Androids - A hostile faction, except the last level. There are two types of Androids: Android SLC-56 and Android T-O1187.
- Usurpation Forces - The main enemy alien army that are the reason why the Marine and Noir Lime were sent back from the future. They started the invasion upon the humans and have their own weapons. Their types of soldiers are: the Minor Usurpation Soldier, Major Usurpation Soldier, Advanced Usurpation Soldier, and the Usurpation Destroyer.