The Falkoks (sometimes referred to as the Falkonians, and not to be confused with the Falkok) are an enemy alien faction in the Plazma Burst series, namely Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past. The Falkoks consist of two basic character models that are hostile towards the protagonist and his allies, as well as humans. Their relations with the other alien faction and androids is unknown. The Falkoks are one of the most common factions in the first game, taking up the last five levels of the game, but are rare in Plazma Burst 2.
They have no in-game contact with the other two factions, the humans and Grubs, but it can be concluded that they are enemies, due to their hostility to the human protagonists. They make a short and almost easter-egg appearance in Plazma Burst 2, being found on the roof next to their crashed Falkonian Ship in level 40.
The Falkoks come from an unknown origin, most likely the unnamed, moon-like planet from Forward to the Past. While the human soldiers and androids were likely put there, the Falkoks would be the native inhabitants. Because Noir Lime crashed through the roof in his ship on the same level the Falkoks can be found on the same roof, it is possible that the Falkoks followed him down to Earth from their planet.
The Falkoks have two separate ranks.
Falkok - These are the basic and by far the most common characters in the faction. They carry typically powerful, fully upgraded, Correction Nine weaponry. In Forward to the Past, they made up the bulk of the faction's force, being found in every level that included their faction. They are also the only Falkok characters in the Plazma Burst 2 campaign.
Phoenix Falkok - The Phoenix Falkoks are an extremely powerful yet rare addition to the faction, most likely serving as the leaders or the specialist units. There are three of them and they are only found in the first game's campaign, on the final level. The only weapon this enemy is known to carry is the Plasma Cannon.
- Assault Rifle C-01r - A basic infantry weapon carried by the majority of normal Falkoks, found in both games. These are usually fully-upgraded.
- Rocket Launcher - Carried by special basic Falkoks in the first game, and only found in Level 15. These are not to be confused with the Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro, a revamped, loosely-based gun introduced in Plazma Burst 2. This weapon's faction is unknown.
- Plasma Cannon - A very powerful ray-type weapon only found in Forward to the Past; this is the only weapon carried by Phoenix Falkoks. It is also unknown if it is a Correction Nine weapon.
- Ray Gun C-01y - Similar ray-type weapon from Plazma Burst 2, used by one of the Falkoks on the roof in Level 40. This may be an example of a successor weapon.
- The Falkoks are the first alien race encountered by the Marine and Noir Lime in PB:FttP.
- Because of heavy armor, Falkoks' movement is slow.
- The normal Falkok has a red and blue skin for TDM.
- All Falkok skins were not in the original version of Plazma Burst 2. The normal Falkok was introduced in an early update in 2011, however, the TDM skins and the Phoenix falkok were not released until 2013 in the Version 1.20 update.
- The faction's name is often confused with the name of its most common character, the Falkok.
- Unlike the Usurpations, the Falkoks have an antenna on their heads, which could probably be used for communication between other Falkok soldiers.
- Unlike the Usurpation Soldiers, the Falkoks have a kind of language.
- In Forward to the Past, both characters used jetpacks.
- It is not known how the Falkoks got hold of Correction Nine weapons, and why do they only use 2 weapons out of all Correction Nine weapons.