The Falkonian ship is an aircraft/spacecraft vehicle in the Plazma Burst series. It is found on the last level of Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past when the Marine drags Noir Lime to the ship. This ship is manufactured by the Falkok faction, hence its similar appearance and theme to the Falkoks. In Plazma Burst 2, the ship can be found crashed in Level 6 and is the vehicle Noir Lime arrived with on Level 40, crashing into the ground.
In the level where the player frees the two Civil Security Lites, they can see that a Falkonian ship crashed through the bridge roof, down through the floor, and exploded on the ground. The ship was used by the Marine. Noir Lime did not land until level 40, in another Falkonian ship.
- Technically, it is not a vehicle in Plazma Burst 2, but a decoration and a trigger action object.
- Custom Maps can be rigged to allow an incoming Falkonian Ship to crash into the ground. A character can't be placed inside the ship, but you can make an illusion of this via some triggers.
- The decor is unique in its own way, when placed onto the desired location, it will crash onto the location and damage nearby objects, instead of appearing there.
- If there are trigger activating regions nearby the crash place, when the ship will crash, it will activate these triggers.
- There is a glitch if you make the timer's delay 0 and by activating it, it will land in an awkward position.
- Falkonian Ships (at least the one the Marine was in) have at least one Life-Capsule for escaping, although it is not known how as the ship is too small to carry a Life-Capsule. This could mean the Falkoks manufactured the Life-Capsule, although this is unknown.
- It is the only known alien vehicle in both Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past, and Plazma Burst 2.
- At the end of PB:FttP, Noir Lime says that the transport has "a cabin for one", and so is left behind. However, as seen in Level 40, on the roof there are 3 Falkoks and one crashed transport. One theory is that the Marine and Noir Lime used older versions of the transport, and that the Falkoks used a newer one with more space. Another is that Noir Lime lied to the Marine because as he assumed he was already dying that he would be dead weight.