The Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby is a medium-sized weapon that shoots small explosive devices similar to grenades, only weaker and different in appearance. It is only found in Plazma Burst 2. The Grenade Launcher is one of the few weapons affected by gravity. This weapon fires small grenade projectiles a short distance that can fall down certain blocks, and hit hard to reach targets, if aimed at a precise angle. These grenades will explode at a set time or in coming into contact with an enemy. This weapon is best used shooting down at an enemy from a higher level.
The weapon has a broad barrel with a white bottom and a red strip on the top. It features an ark-like wire on the back on the gun, and blinks a red light indicating that it is reloading the next grenade. It fires considerably fast, and when upgraded to level 3, it fires 2 grenades at once at the same rate of fire as a pistol and with a greater blast force and damage then the standard grenade launcher. It can be seen being used in Level 6 by a few Civil Security Heavies, Level 16 by Usurpation Soldiers and in Level 26 by Civil Security Lites also carrying Rocket Launcher CS-LitBros. All of these instances make use of the gun's ability to hit targets on lower ground using the effect of gravity on the projectiles.
This is the only weapon that cannot be picked up in the campaign by any of the Protagonists without usage of cheats. It also has a counter-part that Drones use in Level 4 and 13. Its appearance is the same, except the color is slightly darker and the handle and trigger are missing. In Multiplayer, this gun fires much slower than in the Campaign and single-player maps. In Multiplayer the Grenade Launcher is semi-automatic, while in single-player this weapon has an impressive fire rate, especially when upgraded to level 3. There is a glitch, where if someone runs against a wall, and points the Grenade Launcher at the wall and fires it, the grenade goes through the wall and explodes. It can only happen if the wall is not overlapped, or if the wall is thin.
- Despite the fact that the grenades are big, it can glitch through some walls.
- If the Grenade Launcher is upgraded to level 2 or 3, it will fire multiple grenades. However, this only applies in singleplayer.
- The grenades can ricochet off walls, which is effective against enemies in seemingly tight spaces.
- The grenades in the launcher are different from the ordinary grenades the player throws.
- The grenades shot out by the grenade launcher can be affected using the Kinetic Module.
- Before version 1.20, Grenade Launcher used slot 6, but after this update, the Grenade Launcher is relocated to slot 5. In the Campaign, the weapon is still in slot 6.
- In multiplayer, the rate of fire is decreased severely, whereas in singleplayer, the Grenade Launcher shoots rapidly.
- If not dealt with quickly, the Grenade Launcher can whittle your health down quite a bit.
- To get the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby, you must complete all the missions in the campaign and set your name as "root" to enable root capability. You should then play level 38, and type "god 1" on both the Marine, and Proxy, and then as Proxy type "dm." Go through the mission normally until the end. Where you see the Hound Walker, destroy it and kill the Usurpation inside of it. It will then drop its Grenade Launcher and you can pick it up. (Be sure to drop the weapon you have in slot 6 to pick up the Grenade Launcher). Make sure the Marine stays alive, but if you have god 1 on the Marine then you don't need to worry about this. Complete the level as Proxy and then you have it.