Humans are seen throughout the Plazma Burst saga, in both Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past and Plazma Burst 2. The first protagonist and antagonists introduced were all human. All of the main protagonists are humans, and the struggle of the human race is seen as righteous and heroic throughout the Plazma Burst series, through the main heroes. Humans are also the most common enemy in the game, the second being the Grubs in PB:FttP and the Usurpations in PB2.
Below is a full list of human enemies throughout the Plazma Burst series.
Civil Security are trusted with safeguarding Earth from the Usurpation Forces and distinguished by their appearance and name. The units can be commonly with Pistols, Assault Rifles and Rocket Launchers. The different units are:
- Civil Security Lite - Regular CS unit with decent movement speed.
- Civil Security Heavy - Despite having slow movement, these units have more health and stability than the Lite.
- Civil Security Ghost - An invisible unit with good movement speed, rivaling that of the Lite.
- Civil Security Boss - Movement is equivalent to the Lite, and has about twice the health of a Heavy.
The main enemy in Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past, Human Soldiers were generic, basic human units that carried varieties of weapons and had different suits and helmets indicating their rank. The different units are:
- Helmetless - The weakest. Armed with the worst weaponry available (Pistol C-01p and Assault Rifle C-01r) and very easy to beat.
- Green helmet - Second lowest rank. Only armed with upgraded pistols.
- Yellow helmet - Second highest rank. Armed with an assault rifle.
- Red helmet - Highest ranked in the original Plazma Burst. Armed with heavy weapons, such as the Shotgun C-01s, the Rocket Launcher, and the Plasma Cannon.
- Black helmet - Version unique to Plazma Burst 2. Rank is unknown.