The K/D ratio is the quotient of a player's kills and deaths, a major stat in Plazma Burst 2. It is one of the four stats, along with kills, deaths, and player points. Kill death ratio is the number of kills divided by the number of deaths you have, only in approved maps. It partially reflects the overall skill of the player.
If the players K/D ratio is above 1.00, it will show up as green, if it is below 1.00, it will show up as yellow, and if it is very low, it will show up as white. Players who have no deaths will not have a K/D ratio, and in some cases, if the player has over 30 kills, there will only be the word "immortal" where their K/D is supposed to be. Kill death ratio is displayed in-game on the match leaderboard, and on a player's profile next to the other stats.
- To find your K/D ratio, just divide your kills by deaths. It is also display in games and on your profile.
- The K/D ratio can be reset (all kills and deaths are erased from the player's profile as if they had never happened).
- Your rank used to be based on your K/D ratio and overall kill count, but now it is based on Player Points.
- The latest K/D ratio is based on the last 40 kills and deaths and can be very high or very low, depending on the situation.
- The higher your K\D ratio gets, the harder it gets to improve.