Level 1 is the first level in the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. In this level the Marine falls to earth and attacks a configuration of various enemies, ranging from Civil Security to Usurpations, and Drones.
Level 1 begins with the Marine descending to the ground inside a Life-Capsule, which he ejected from a Falkonian Ship. The Life-Capsule crashes in a remote cave, where the player has to jump up a few stones and run to a Civil Security base. There are two Usurpation Soldiers corpses with their Alien Rifles lying next to them.
The Marine enters a small outpost with two Civil Security Heavies and two Civil Security Lites. The Lites have Pistol CS-Pros and the Heavies have Assault Rifle CS-RCs and Pistols too. After killing the Civil Security and moving on, there are two platforms, a cave with few Usurpation Soldiers, and 2 Drones above the cave.
After defeating those enemies, the Marine moves on and find two more Usurpation Soldiers. There is an open field area beyond the Civil Security base that contains the Drones and the additional Usurpation enemies. After killing all the enemies, the Marine moves on to the Civil Security base ahead and the level ends.
- Civil Security Lite - The 2 Lites are seen with Pistol CS-Pros and found at the beginning of the level.
- Civil Security Heavy - There are 2 Heavies, armed with Assault Rifles and carry CS-Pros as well.
- Minor/Major Usurpation Soldier - Weak aliens armed with with Alien Pistols. There are 4 of them alive.
- Drone - 2 Drones can be found near the end of the level above the open area. They fight Usurpation Soldiers.
- This is one of the easiest levels out of the whole campaign, but may be difficult if on Impossible difficulty.
- There are two blue barrels in the small pond. You won't find any more blue barrels until level 14.
- The map size of this map is 9930 bytes.
- It's not uncommon to get Drones destroyed by the Usurpations before the player can even see them.