The level begins as the Marine is in a hallway, facing a few Falkoks armed with Assault Rifles and a few barrels. The player eliminates these enemies and then clears a pocket of enemies under the floor and proceeds to the edge of the hall. There is an antigravity panel here, along with a Phoenix Falkok armed with a Plasma Cannon. The player destroys this enemy and encounters two more Phoenix Falkoks after weaving through a level of floor. When these enemies have been destroyed, the player will fall down onto a lower floor next to a niche in the wall where he will meet more Falkoks.
It is at this time that the Marine will meet up with Noir Lime who will come in from a platform on the left. After all enemies are eliminated, a large door will be opened, revealing a room occupied by a giant robot, Robot Omega who slashes Noir Lime with his giant PSI Blades. The player must lure Robot Omega underneath the giant door and close it, crushing the foe. Then he must drage Noir Lime to the Falkonian Ship that departs from the planet to Earth.
- Falkok - The Falkok is seen throughout the level as a basic unit in addition to the Phoenix Falkoks. They only carry assault rifles. There are a total of seven Falkoks.
- Phoenix Falkok - There are three Phoenix Falkoks in this level. These wield powerful Plasma Cannons and wear heavy armor.
- Robot Omega - Robot Omega is the final boss. He does not appear with any weapons other than what seems to be PSI Blades. He is impervious to bullets and can only be killed by getting smashed under a large door.
- This is the last level in Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past
- This is one of the more unusual levels in the series, as it contains two enemies that are not found in any other level; the Phoenix Falkok and Robot Omega.
- It is the only boss level in the series because it contains Robot Omega.
- It is possible to grenadejump over the Robot Omega, and you'll be able to finish the level.
- No projectiles can collide with inactive Robot Omega.