Level 25 is a single-player level in the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. In Level 25, the Marine finds himself in a Civil Security base full of CS Ghosts. The only enemies in this level are Civil Security Ghosts.
The Marine starts out in a what seems like a standard Civil Security base. It is a bit darker than usual however, and the player starts to notice a few silhouettes of Civil Security Ghost enemies disappearing. The Marine proceeds to the right area and is attacked by Ghosts with PSI Blades. An effective tactic to quickly dispatch these enemies involves firing a fully-automatic weapon into all areas of the map, as Ghosts will become visible when hurt and can be killed.
The Marine makes it to the far right of the map and continues to fend off the appearing Ghosts. There is a button a few blocks to the left that the Marine is forced to activate in order to complete the level. The player then proceeds back to the starting area and comes under fire from four Civil Security Ghosts, each carrying a Shotgun CS-DAZ. Once these enemies have been killed, the Marine advances into an elevator on the left end of the map, completing the level.
- Civil Security Ghost - This is the only enemy in the map. These enemies have the ability to cloak and turn invisible. They mostly use PSI Blades, but a few Ghosts at the end of the level use Shotguns. There are 25 Ghosts in the level.
- This is the first level to contain Civil Security Ghosts.
- This is one of 4 levels containing Ghosts, the others being Level 26, Level 33 and Level 42.
- There are three dead Minor Usurpation Soldiers and an Alien RIfle at the beginning of the level. They most likely fell into the base and were killed by the Ghosts.
- There are 25 enemies in Level 25.