After jumping off the cliff on Level 31, Proxy conviently lands in a small Civil Security dock. She must resist the urge to kill the guards, or else tons of CS Lites will spawn. Proxy makes it out of the water into a room, and is prompted to do a grenade jump and reach the roof. Once this has been accomplished, Proxy comes under fire from Rocket Launchers. A number of Lites are stationed inside of a small base plagued with barrels and pitfalls. Proxy is forced to carefully eliminate these enemies, usually by shooting the barrels, and avoid the rockets that can easily kill or throw her down a pitfall to instant death. Eventually, the player will reach the end of the base and complete the level.
- Civil Security Lite - There are 27 Lites, carrying mostly Heavy Railguns, Lite Railguns, and Rocket Launchers.
- If you kill any of the first 4 Lites, a number of Lites with Heavy Railguns will spawn around (and inside, too) the building at the center of the map. Better not let this to happen, as surviving all those Heavy Railguns can become a problem.
- This is why the hint tells the player to hide, not to kill the guards.
- You can simply swim all the way to the end, ignoring the guards, and sword-jump up to the platform. On lower difficulties, the guards will generally not hurt you, and they will not follow you up the platform, making the "stealth" segment very short and easy.
- The "battlesuit trick" (Making the Marine wear the Heavy Battlesuit, which somehow gives Proxy 750 HP) can also help with this level.
- Using the barrel flying technique, the player can easily fly all the way to the end of the level.
- It's one of the few levels in which enemies mainly use weapons with non-deflectable projectiles.