Level 41 is the second to last level in the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. This is the final level with the heroes, this is also the level where the Time Machine is found and activated, allowing the protagonists to continue on their journey. It's a difficult level, especially if the player doesn't have good weapons or doesn't know how to use them.
Level 41 begins with the Marine standing on the other side of an elevator door as Noir Lime and Proxy. Noir Lime then brings up the question of who will activate the time machine. The Marine agrees to this, and the elevator lowers into a room full of Corvettes. These enemies are numerous and they have very high health and powerful rocket cannons. The Marine is forced to destroy all of the Corvettes and make his way onto a platform. It's nearly impossible to do it with a plain pistol, rifle or shotgun. It is certainly advised to use a fully upgraded Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK or a Ray Gun C-01y.
After the Marine has done this, he can hop onto a platform that contains even more enemies. There are 3 Usurpation Destroyers armed with Ray Guns that present a serious threat to the player. The Marine dispatches these hostiles and opens a door on the right side of the platform, leading into a room with more Corvettes. This time, Proxy and Noir Lime join him in fighting off the Corvettes. When all of the fighting is over, the three make their way over to a large teleport, or the time machine. The time machine is activated by Noir Lime, and the level is finished. This scene also marks the end of the hero's campaign in Plazma Burst 2.
- Usurpation Destroyer - They are seen guarding the entrance to the Time Machine, they are seen with Ray Guns, it is better to slow down time and block their ray bullets with PSI Blades. There are 3 of these enemies.
- Corvette - The Strongest Enemy in the level. Also they carry fierce rocket launchers. It is better to slow down time and dodge their rockets bullets. There are 8 corvettes and they are on Usurpation Forces side.
- This resembles the last level in PB:FttP. The Corvettes are like the Falkok and the 3 Usurpation Destroyers are the 3 Phoenix Falkoks and the power of the Corvettes combined as Robot Omega, in a metaphorical sense.
- When the player reaches the final teleport, Noir Lime will say "Forward to the past!", and the campaign comes to a close. This is most likely a reference to the first game.
- If you complete the level with Sound FX enabled and Music disabled, the game will set Music volume to same level as Sound FX volume.