The level begins with the Marine having fallen from the shaft in Level 7 into another series of rooms. He is initially unnoticed by the enemies across from him, but after hearing one shot, a group of Androids T-01187 engages the Marine. These enemies are armed with Alien Shotguns without upgrades and don't have much health; the Marine can easily eliminate these enemies.
The Marine crosses a series of levitator paths and comes into contact with the more powerful Androids SLC-56. There are 4 of these enemies, all carrying Heavy Railguns. These hostiles can kill the player in as little as 1 shots to the head if he/she is sporting the lite battlesuit. The player either eliminates these enemies or seeks cover in the lower section of the map. There is a button in this lower section that activates a door which allows the player to proceed into the level finish area.
After activating a hard-to-find switch, the Marine can go through a now-open door and up another jump pad. After going up, three humanoid androids are on patrol. Another one is behind a ridge. After going to the left side, the player climbs up the outcropping and exit the level. The only faction of enemy in this level are the androids.
- Android T-01187 - These enemies mainly wield Alien Shotguns. There are 2 at the level end area that wield Rocket Launchers. These enemies are very weak, as they have very little armor; they can be killed rather easily. There are 13 Androids T-01187 in this level.
- Android SLC-56 - These enemies are fewer in number, but carry the Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK and have more health and mobility. There are 4 Androids SLC-56 in this level.
- This is the second level that contains Androids.
- This level introduces the Heavy Railgun.
- This is the only level in the game that contains Androids T-01187.
- You need free space when you are fighting against fast androids. Try to kill all Androids T-01187s before shooting nearby Androids SLC-56.
- This level also contains unupgraded Plasmagun CS-Bloom, which can be useful against Androids SLC-56, as it can deflect shots from Heavy Railguns.