Level 9 is a level in the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. In this Level the Marine confronts a Civil Security base; the player has to fight through Civil Security Heavies and Lites to reach the level's end. Enemies begin to wield heavier weapons in this level, such as the Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro, the Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK, and the Plasmagun CS-Bloom.
The level begins with the Marine descending down a shaft on an elevator. Enemies can be seen on the right side of the elevator paths, through windows. The Marine reaches the bottom floor and approaches another elevator. A Civil Security Heavy appears with a Heavy Railgun that the player must eliminate.
After killing the Heavy, the Marine rides two other elevators to get to a platform room with multiple Civil Security Lites. The Marine then activates a teleport into a room swarming with large numbers of Civil Security, firing Rocket Launchers and Plasmaguns. The Marine clears the room and climbs up a staircase and onto a platform. The Player will find a gravitator pushing up a narrow tube. The Player enters the gravitator and is pushed up to the next level.
- Civil Security Lite - These are the main infantry of the level, usually attempting to engage in close ranged battles with the player. Found mostly carrying Plasmaguns, Pistols, Assault Rifles, and Lite Railguns, there are 16 Lites.
- Civil Security Heavy - There are 8 Heavies. Heavies are found carrying the deadliest weapons, like Rocket Launchers and Railguns.
- This map has a white sky.
- This level holds the record for the most elevators.
- It is possible to slow down time and shoot the Civil Security troops through the windows, or even throw in a Grenade if you correctly time it. You can also get inside using the windows.