- For other weapons with similar names, look here.
The Rocket Launcher is a small, handheld explosive weapon from Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past. It fires an explosive rocket-like projectile similar to that of the Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro from Plazma Burst 2, and could be considered a predecessor of the Plazma Burst 2 weapon. The Rocket Launcher has excellent damage in FttP, bested only by the Plasma Cannon, and is the only weapon that possesses an explosive, splash damage projectile.
- It increases Marine's grenades count from 3 to 15. The same somehow applies to Noir Lime too.
Note: if you pick it up on a level, you'll have to finish that level to get more grenades; if you buy it, you'll get +12 grenades instantly.
- The rockets will begin to fly in circles after traveling a certain distance, making this gun less effective at long range.
- If you fire it right under yourself while ducking, the rocket will not explode immediately, and will bounce off the wall instead, possibly flying away.
- It is unknown who made this weapon, but it is used by Falkoks, Human Soldiers, and the Marine.
- The rocket can bounce off walls at a certain angle, unlike its Plazma Burst 2 counterpart.
- If it flies for too long, in disappears without any explosions, unlike Plazma Burst 2 explosives.
- It is the only weapon in both games that has limited ammo.
- It is also unknown if this gun will ever be added to Plazma Burst 2, or Plazma Burst 3.