The Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro is an explosive weapon manufactured, by the Civil Security. It has a fairly slow rate of fire, and poor accuracy, but considerable damage! The Rocket Launcher is capable, of splash damage, within its explosive radius, as it will hurt enemies, behind cover without actual contact with the projectile. The Rocket Launcher features an indicator that is red when reloading and green when ready to fire.
Its power and damage, though high per shot compared to many weapons in the game, is easily outmatched by other heavy weapon such as the CS-BNG. The Rocket Launcher is, disappointingly, not able to reload when holstered, though its higher rate of fire partially makes up for this. It is a very common weapon among all factions in the Campaign as the basic explosive weapon.
The Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro is one of the two explosive-class guns in the game, the other being the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby, though 'plasma' weapons such as the CS-BNG have explosive qualities. Along with the CS-BNG, this gun can be used for rocket jumping. To do this, the player fires the weapon at their feet in the process of a jump, destabilizing and sending theselves high above the normal jump height.
LocationThe Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro can be picked up from a killed Advanced Usurpation Soldier in Level 3 for the first time. It costs 1800$ credits to purchase through the Equipment Shop. It also costs $650 credits to upgrade. A fully upgraded Rocket Launcher costs $3750 credits. The Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro is a very popular gun in the game, especially in the Campaign. The Rocket Launcher is seen in nearly every level after Level 2. You can obtain a fully-upgraded Rocket Launcher, free of hassle, in Level 18 from one of the dead Civil Security Bosses. Simply kill them with the Hound Walker-CS and get out of the walker once the enemies are all killed and pick the weapon up.
- The Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro has a counter-part in Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past that uses player's grenades as ammo, only called the Rocket Launcher.
- The Corvette has a similar rocket launcher that shoots in bursts of four.
- LitBro might stand for Little Brother, a reference to the more powerful CS-BNG.
- The rockets seem to be reloaded via a bolt action system.
- You can pick up a level 3 Rocket Launcher at level 18 from the fallen CS Bosses.
- For some reason, this weapon does extremely high damage against vehicles (higher than the Ray Gun C-01y). This makes it a good weapon, againist vehicles.
- Shots do more damage to opponents standing up against a wall or other surface. This is due to knockback.
- In Multiplayer, the explosion radius is set as it would be on level 3 in Singleplayer.
- The rockets accelerate, owing to the weapon's long range despite firing rockets that are slow initially.