|Max dpm||146 dam/sec|
This weapon was added into the game along with the update Version 1.17. A bolt-action weapon, this is quite different from the other railguns with similar performance. Its name is the cowboy phrase "Yippee ki yay!".
The Sniper Rifle CS-YipeeKiYay has some resemblance to the Dragunov, while retaining the sound of the Barrett 50.Cal, hence its menacing appearance. All of the weapon is black, with a gray matte finish. It also is equipped with a LED designator indicating an enemy's presence when pointed toward them, whether the enemy is on the screen or not. It also comes with a laser sight attached, useful for precise aiming, but otherwise cosmetic. The only major differences are the characteristics of the gun. It is simply ballistic in nature. While the Railgun's projectile flight is instantaneous, the Sniper Rifle's ballistic projectile takes time to reach the intended target, and demands a high degree of accuracy on the part of the user. The Sniper Rifle's power is best described as being between that of the Lite Railgun and the Heavy Railgun . The gun has 3 lights on its side. When the gun is loading, they are red. When the gun is loaded and pointed at an enemy, the lights will blink green. This can be used to target enemies that are off the screen. When it is reloading, the light glows red, like the one in the picture to the right.
To place this gun into a custom level, the editor code "gun_sniper" must be inputted in a gun.
entity. This gun does not appear in the campaign levels because it was added later, in version 1.17.
- Weapon Slot Occupied: Slot 4
- Can Deflect Incoming Fire: True
- Rounds Fired Are Deflectable: True
- Affected by Gravity: False
- Firing Type: Bolt-action, single shot
- Penetration: Almost infinite, if angled correctly
- Ricochet: True
- Base Dmg: Approximately 200 Health increments
- The laser will shake when the user is crouching, which decreases the potential accuracy of the gun, especially if the user is relying on the designator to snipe at enemies off-screen.
- Because it takes time to properly aim the sniper rifle, users in multiplayer will often mistake the user as a camper, which, although true, to make sure you are still allowed to snipe at people it is best that you switch locations before people start to think that you are camper.
- it appears to be a combination of a Dragunov and a Barret (50. Cal).
- When you shoot it's bullets for the first time, it goes off really fast,. but after it hits/bounces off a wall, It slows down.
- This Gun makes an Appearance in the Sift Renegade 3 Game (In the Last Mission and in the End of the Game)