I've found impossible mode kind of hard, but I've found a few ways to help noobs and vets alike pass impossible levels.
1. Some weapons are found on impossible mode only (ex: Sniper Rifle YippeKiYay). They are very useful once they're obtained.
2. Time warp will help you dodge, mirror, and aim easier (make sure you take breaks in no-man's land to regenerate energy).
3. Ray guns are rarely seen, which means almost every bullet can be mirrored.
4. I reccomend lite suit for Easy and Medium difficulties, but use Heavy for Hard and Impossible (Speed isn't really needed unless you're rushing through, in which case switch back to lite).
5. Use Rocket Launcher to take out Android SLC's and Assault Rifles for Android T's.
6. If you don't see any enemies,…Read more >