The Vehicle Grenade Launcher (stylized as Vehminigl) is a grenade launcher designed for use by vehicles, mainly Drones. This weapon is similar to its small arms counterpart, the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby, with an added vehicle attachment module. The vehicle grenade launcher is capable of dropping small, high explosive grenades on targets below.
Compared to the SpamThemBaby, this weapon is overall inferior; although the damage of its grenade is slightly higher than that of the STB, the STB fires multiple grenades to make up for this shortcoming, while the VGL can only fire one at a time. The STB also has a higher rate of fire.
This weapon is effective on vehicles that can hover over their targets, sending a hail of explosive damage down onto them. The grenade launcher for vehicles is one of the very few guns in the game whose projectiles are affected by gravity. Drones equipped with this weapon have many unique advantages over those carrying the standard Vehicle Minigun.
- Vehicle Grenade Launcher's ID for the Old Map Editor is gun_vehminigl.
- The Vehicle Grenade Launcher is seen only in levels 4 and 13, thus making it a rare vehicle weapon.
- In the Campaign, it is used only by Drones.
- It heavily resembles the regular Grenade Launcher.
- The grenade projectiles are exactly like the ones fired out of the hand-held grenade launcher.
- It doesn't fire two grenades at upgrade level 3, unlike the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby.
- It has a slower fire rate than the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby.
- Unlike the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby this gun is larger
- This is believed to be made by Civil Security.